Monday, January 26, 2009

CHA - CRAFT AND HOBBY ASSOCIATION

Ladies,
Just like I promised we have arrived and experienced two days of new products and ideas that are fun and cute and I just can't wait to share. So Please bare with me as the pics from yesterday and today go up and please leave comments about anything you see. I will try to add more tomorrow but we may be busy placing orders........

This is the first "nice" day - we have had rain - still cool though.

HEIDI SWAP










OK. I am not usually a name dropper but when you get to see Heidi in action, take a picture with her AND get her autograph...... can't hep it!
I think you ladies can agree that this was a good chance as opposed to Paris Hilton - who yes was there - why you ask... but of course promoting her new craft and scrapbooking line!

She (Heidi) has a great new product called invisibles - keep an eye out because their invisible?









MY LITTLE YELLOW BIKE - BABY SAFARI COLLECTION (BOTH IN BOY & GIRL)












This by far is my favorite collection - this pictures are just a small sampling but I took a class using the boy collection and I am in love and have not kids!! Girls don't feel left out their girl collection is just as great - I will try to get pics of my projects and of the baby girl collection as well.... but wait their is more - this should be ready to ship in late February or early March.

















Yet another release from my mylyb - they have several with release dates from February until June - s0 it keeps us on our toes and wanting more.....

Ok - so another big name, this guy -Tim Holtz - maybe you heard
about him, can't get a break
always a swarm around him!







Well Ladies, that is it for now but believe me I would be here all night if I tried to upload and talk about all the great stuff. So I will end for today because this time difference is still hard to get used to and I need to plan my attack for tomorrow and get some orders together. I hope you enjoyed the sneak peak and stay tuned and come in the store to see and hear about it all. I could not end without the cutest pic and layout ever - KITTENS!!



LOL,
SYLVIA
*don't forget to check out the website with the NEW February calendar and new store hours on Sunday (a test for Feb. only). So if you want us to keep them then stop by the store!!!

2 comments:

  1. These pics make me really sad I missed it this time around! See you in the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the BABY SAFARI COLLECTION !

    ReplyDelete