Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh My Blog - Is back!


Hello fellow scrappers! As you know we have been working to get both the website and my blog working! Well the good news is that I have changed my blog so that I can access it from almost everywhere and keep you guys up to date. My website will be up this week. I should get the final layout tomorrow. Yea! This has been a long time coming and can't wait. 

As you may have heard CHA is right around the corner. What is CHA? It is the Craft and Hobby Association  Trade Show that allows all of us retailers to go shopping for the store!!! FUN! I can't wait - it is in Anaheim, CA. I will keep you update with blogs and most importantly pics!!! Just an FYI - July is the next trade show in Orlando, FL and will have a consumer show! This is a first so we are not even sure how it works - so pack up the kids and the husband sent them off to Sea World and you can go shopping!

So let me know how you like the new blog and lets keep in touch. Syl

No comments:

Post a Comment